The campaign called for a Stirge encounter in a damp, bat-infested cave. Only thing is, I have next to nothing to represent the blood-sucking, flying annoyance that is a Stirge, so I decided to put something together. Afterall, how hard can it be to build a giant mosquito tick?
I needed four or five miniatures to represent Violet Fungi in the campaign I’m running. As I did not find anything suitable amidst my collection of miniatures, I decided I’d make some myself. Afterall, how hard could it be to make mushrooms?
I finally got around to actually painting the bard conversion I built last week. With the next session being on Thursday, I have a lot of miniatures to prep and it was nice to start it off with something that I could actually get done to completion and appreciate the results.
A friend of mine is likely to play a bard in the campaign, and his instrument of choice is a set of bagpipes. I have no miniatures even remotely close to a bard, so I had to improvise.
The second chapter of the campaign I am aiming to run is heavily populated by dragonkind and all manner of reptiles. As such, it was a pleasant surprise to unbox my copy of Legend of Drizzt and finding three unpainted, green plastic Hunting Drakes. These have a great scaly texture, and it wasn’t long before I was putting paint on one of them.
About time I gave Radgar Virescale (yes, that’s his name in the campaign) a base on which to stand, overlooking his vast Kobold and Cultist army.
Long time, no painting! It’s been a while, but I had to pick up the brush again when I found a store carrying a decent selection of Reaper Bones miniatures… among which was the pefect general for the Green Dragon in the campaign I’ve been running for the guys at work.